featuring: A Brazen Dork

Friday, July 28, 2006

fucking screwdrivers !

her vulpeculiar dress with polka dot leaves
me crying outside in coconut "trees
on" she exclaimed from inside the room
was dank from empty tombs

right turns in traffic
cars honking and killing
the air is befouled with exhaust
oh what cost it is to drive
in a one time world we've got

on a path in the valley it is green
not specifically but passively
the wet soil is wormed and sow-bugged
a caterpillar dripped onto me

bitter tastes still fill the '80's air
who stole the summer
when the workmen paved the river
there is a layer of mazama ash
if you look for it

ridiculous rum purrs loudly
in the cider in the barn where the chickens are
there is a message in the balloon
it says 'i love you'
i think it is september

let's go to school
i don't want to go
though sometimes i do
if only just to see my friends
in my head
who all wish i was dead
that fucking asshole threw mud at me
and told me not to gawk
well whose laughing now you ugly creep
you're spooning pablum without a cock

my thumbs in your eyes look red today
oh wait that's your eyeball
it tastes delicious in my revenge
yell at me from your pick-up truck will you

II
get in line
it's time
not for me it isn't

one plus one is one
thesis plus antithesis is joined
in the best and the worst of both worlds
take from your parents what you will
they are why you are but not wholly
they're the prejudices that they told me

all molecules and atoms and quarks and monads
make up it all
let's go to the annual atomic ball
and let gravity be helpless
because we have a choice

she danced with me
god i thought she was so pretty
and she liked me
it was psycho-delic
then the cops came
and i never saw her again
fucking screwdrivers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment