featuring: A Brazen Dork

Friday, November 19, 2010

Where Fonzie Goes To The Bathroom

Man in electric chair: So you already know where Fonzie goes to the bathroom, right?
       
            Executioner: Sure, on Potsie.

Man in electric chair: Correctamundo! But, do you know where Fonzie went to the bathroom during his stay
                                in Cambodia in the late '70s?
       
            Executioner: Hmm, I'm not sure.

Man in electric chair: On Pol Pot.
       
            Executioner: Ewww, gross!

Man in electric chair: It sure was...for the Fonz!...did you see what I did there?
       
            Executioner: Yea, I saw...now quit stalling.

Man in electric chair: Wait, wait...just one more!

             Executioner: Alright, one more.

Man in electric chair: Why did Anson Williams win a race against the leader of the Khmer Rouge?

             Executioner: I don't know...why?

Man in electric chair: Because he had the Pol(e) Potsie position.

             Executioner: Oh man that's it. I wasn't going to kill you but now I definitely am!

Man in electric chair: Daannggg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment