featuring: A Brazen Dork

Monday, January 3, 2011

Michael Moore On Bradley Manning

from The Rachel Maddow Show 12/21/10
Bradley Manning, this man has been in solitary confinement for seven months, seven months; and his crime is, his crime, is that he did what they said at Nuremburg we're to do. If you see something happening, especially during wartime, that is illegal, immoral, you have a responsibility as a human being to stand up and say something; and he came across, allegedly, the video of our soldiers firing from a helicopter and murdering two reporters from Reuters along with a bunch of Iraqi civilians. That is being done in my name and with my tax dollars. I want to know when that's going on, and I admire anybody who stands up and tells us that's going on. He should be rewarded, not be in prison.
 Amen my good man! A-fuckin'-men!
Leaks don't kill people, secrets do. ~ Michael Moore

0 comments:

Post a Comment